The reason why geotextile fabric is chosen as the material for military barriers is that it has the following advantages and suitability:
1. High tensile strength: Geotextile fabric has high tensile strength, allowing it to withstand external impacts and pressures. This makes it an ideal choice for constructing sturdy military barriers.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance: Geotextile fabric is typically made from polymer fibers, which have excellent resistance to corrosion. This enables it to be used for extended periods in harsh environments without being damaged by chemicals, moisture, and UV radiation.
3. Water permeability and breathability: Geotextile fabric has good water permeability and breathability, allowing effective drainage and reduced accumulation of water within the wall. This helps prevent wall dampness, mold growth, and damage.
4. Flexibility and adjustability: Geotextile fabric has a certain level of flexibility, allowing it to be cut and adjusted according to specific needs. It can adapt to different shapes and sizes of walls, making it convenient for construction and installation.
5. Cost-effectiveness and sustainability: Compared to traditional materials like concrete or metal, geotextile fabric has lower costs and generates less environmental impact during its use. This makes it an economical and sustainable choice.
In summary, the reasons why geotextile fabric is chosen for military barriers are its high tensile strength, corrosion resistance, water permeability, breathability, flexibility, cost-effectiveness, and sustainability. It can meet the requirements of military barriers for strength, durability, and environmental adaptability.